BPetersonDesign is a small and locally owned business. We are a growing website design and digital marketing company committed to helping businesses grow. And we love what we do! We’re a 5-Star Rated company with locations in Cave Creek, Arizona and Montrose, Colorado. We are currently a small group, but we have quadrupled our sales in 2 short years because we are the best at all the services we provide – and our new clients are catching on to what we offer. So if you are interested in this rare opportunity of growing with an aggressively growing company with huge potential for never being capped, you will love working with our fun group.
Department: Digital Marketing
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Annual Pay: Starts between $30,000 and $55,000, how much you make after that depends on you!
We are looking for that perfect fit in our company! Someone who is as self-motivated and career-minded as the rest of our team. We are looking for that “go-getter” who wants to go big with our small company. We are looking for talented and creative team players who are data-driven and have what it takes to grow and manage their own department with the support of the managers. Someone who has a passion for helping local businesses grow and not afraid to experiment for a better product. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work directly with clients and be able to optimize, grow and report on their book of accounts. Our new Digital Marketing Specialist will be the direct point of contact for clients in this department, and be in contact with new leads and review analytics with clients. You will also be occasionally working with our Graphic Designers on some projects. We are looking for a team player who can take direction well and can also bring in and utilize their talents to grow the department. All strategy, analytics, and optimizing aside, this position is providing high touch customer service to our clients, so you must be a people-person!
What You’ll Love Doing:
- Providing personable, yet professional service to all our clients
- Creating strategy-based custom graphics utilizing Adobe Creative Suite for social media posts
- Creating strategy-based write-ups to go with the graphics
- Immediately responding and engaging with social comments and messages
- Managing ad spend for each client
- Establishing effective marketing campaigns through social media platforms
- Identifying and reporting on social ad campaign key performance indicators
- Helping grow accounts and providing additional product offerings and opportunities to clients when appropriate
- Using advanced knowledge in Marketing to provide analysis of existing social ad campaigns and devising actionable insight on strategies that align with client objectives
- Exercising discretion and independent judgment when monitoring client account performance to ensure campaigns are positively impacting client ROI
To Be A Qualified Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or related experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be Facebook BluePrint Certified, or willing to get certified within 90 days.
- Experience creating and tracking social media marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Active innovative thinker
- Great at working solo or part of a team
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
To Score Extra Points:
- Facebook BluePrint Certified
- Facebook advertising experience
- GoogleAds experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience with SEO
- Creative marketing experience
- Can write strategy-based blog articles optimized for SEO for clients on a monthly basis
Does This Sound Like You?
If you are accepted as a qualified candidate, this is the process you can expect to go through:
Qualified applicants will be provided a ‘Gate Keeper Project’ in which you will be provided the scope of project including goals and strategies that will have to be fulfilled in the graphic and post write-up. You will be required to submit the finished Facebook Ad with a presentation outlining how each of the goals and strategies you were provided with has been accomplished and what target audience and demographic you chose and why.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. Fill out the application form and we will contact you if you look like you are a good fit.