BPetersonDesign is an elite website design and digital marketing company with locations in Montrose, Colorado and Cave Creek, Arizona. We are a fast-paced and fast-growing business whose strategy includes being the absolute best at every service we provide. Everything we create is strategy-based no matter what service we are hired to do.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Graphic Designer to add to our team. Regular projects will include designing logos, brochures, fliers, business cards, re-marketing ads, GoogleAds, Facebook Campaign Ads, etc. This can be an in-house or remote position for the right candidate. $50/billable hour. Pay negotiable based on performance and quality of work once fully trained.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design (but hey, if you’re good, you’re good! With or without schooling)
- Must have at least 3 years experience in the field.
- Works in Adobe Illustrator and familiar with how to export deliverables for our clients
- Capable of creating mock-ups along with the designs, and including that in our custom presentation
- An outstanding and talented graphic designer (we deliver “expensive” presentations and final products, so bring your ‘A’ Game)
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Great at creating graphics based on goals and strategies (science of colors, shapes, and fonts based on the targeted audience and company goals)
- An understanding of what clients want to achieve and able to repeat it back to them in your own words.
- Great at collaboration with all parties involved (you will be working closely with management and, at times, our digital marketing specialists)
- Great at communication
- Great with deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Great at double-checking work before delivering the presentation
- Great people skills for spearheading meetings (training will be provided)
- Familiar with management software or at least willing to learn and able to remember updating your tasks every step of the way
- Willing to present the strategic designs to clients either in-house or virtually
- Willing to make our graphic design projects the priority
- Can you deliver the WOW factor in your designs?
Does This Sound Like You?
To be considered for this position, you must follow the directions exactly as provided below. If you are accepted as a qualified candidate, this is the process you can expect to go through:
Qualified applicants will be provided a ‘Gate Keeper Project’ in which you will be provided the scope of project including goals and strategies that will have to be fulfilled in the design. You will be required to submit the finished design within the assigned deadline with a presentation outlining how each of the goals and strategies you were provided with have been accomplished.
We will evaluate your skill set based on:
- How well you followed directions.
- How well your communication is.
- If the deadline was met.
- Most importantly, how well you can create quality graphics based on goals and strategy.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio must be submitted.
No phone calls are drop-ins. If we feel you are a good fit after reviewing your submission, we will contact you.