BPetersonDesign is a High Performing Website Design and Digital Marketing Company who also specializes in Real Estate Media Services. We are looking for a dependable Real Estate Photographer who can take both photos and videos for real estate listings in the Cave Creek, Carefree, Anthem, Scottsdale, north Phoenix, Sedona, and Prescott areas in Arizona and other areas in between. We hire the most talented and driven team players to work for our company, and grow with it. This rare opportunity offers individuals the opportunity to go BIG with our company. We have quadrupled our sales in 2 short years, so we are aggressively growing – and we are looking for someone who is as driven and career-minded as the rest of our team.
Department: Real Estate Media
Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Annual Pay: Starting Pay TBD
For Starters: There is a 90-day probation period
What You’ll Love Doing:
Our ideal candidates will be talented individuals who can juggle multiple shoots in a day during our busy season and meet tight deadlines. Our photographers also have to keep up the consistently high quality of the product we deliver to our clients. Quality is never compromised. You will be working directly with real estate agents and homeowners, so exceptional people skills is a must. Being able to direct people and professionally enforce our policies will also be part of this job. Most shoots happen during regular business hours during prime daylight in good weather (Monday through Friday, 10 am – 5 pm). Knowledge with twilight shoots and working at sunset is a bonus! We can provide training to the right candidates.
The real estate industry moves quickly and you have to be able to shoot, edit, and deliver the finished photos and videos within 24-72 business hours while being able to effectively manage your time with multiple shoots. You will be responsible for your own reliable transportation.
BPetersonDesign is committed to delivering exceptional customer service every time we are talking and serving our clients. Great communication skills, attention to detail, schedule flexibility, ability to take direction, and passion for delivering the highest quality product are all important!
To Be A Qualified Applicant:
• 2+ years of photography and editing experience
• Consistent availability during regular business hours
• Reliable transportation
• Willing to integrate your calendar with our scheduling system
• Full-frame camera with at least 1 wide-angle lens between 12mm-16mm (high quality, limited fisheye) and quality off-camera flash gear
• Strong knowledge of composition and natural and artificial lighting
• Basic knowledge of Lightroom
• Understanding layers and other tools in Photoshop
• Desire and capability to work in a highly professional environment where you will represent our
business to our clients – even when you are off the clock.
• Provide each real estate agent, home builder, or other clients you work for with a great
customer experience and a high-quality finished product
• Must be able to accept constructive criticism and put it into practice to improve your skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to manage your own department
• Above all, you are working with clients – so you must be a people person
Note: You must pass a background check and drug screening prior to hiring.
To Score Extra Points:
- Additional Lenses
- Experience with twilight photography and using layers and masks in Photoshop
- Experience with video
- Basic knowledge of Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of color correction for video
- Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA (Drone Pilot)
Does This Sound Like You?
To be considered for this position, you must follow the directions exactly as provided below.
- Cover Letter – Include where we can view samples of your current work and include a current list of all camera equipment and accessories along with editing programs you use.
- A minimum of 1 professional reference letter
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. Fill out the application form and we will contact you if you look like you are a good fit.